And guess what: Matheus, who also falls in love with Maiana in the first book, is one of the most sought-after domineers of Rio de Janeiro night, despite being a natural born romantic on a daily basis – which is a good idea of the author. , showing that people who adhere to BDSM do not necessarily have some kind of poorly resolved interpersonal conflict and a history of trauma, but can simply resort to games by preference.
Point for her here. In book two, the fun is to see which of the two characters will give the arm to cheer | Credit: Freestocks.org/StockSnapIn book two, the fun is to see which of the two characters will give their arm to cheer | Credit: Freestocks.org/StockSnapBlond, tall, light-eyed, wealthy and heir to a fortune (look at the Eurocentric standard here again), he works with his father in a travel agency and gets involved in the
Nightclub with a woman
you see, is also a sex dominator and “buys” it at an auction to raise funds for a charitable cause. Since they are both domineering, nothing happens on the first day. The comical part is that, on the following Monday, Matheus discovers that the tall, dark hurricane he met the night, which goes by the name of Sophia, is the new employee of his father’s company.
- The two work together, get emotionally involved and, guess what, start to have their differences because they both want the same thing in bed: to hit, but not
- to be beaten. What is interesting about this book is that there is a more elegant narrative thanks to the
- insertion of games. In addition, it is possible to learn a little more about one of the BDSM modalities, in this case the shibari technique,
which consists of the Japanese art of tying a submissive with ropes in artistic knots, which they hold without hurting and which value their body shapes. .Book two has interesting aspects of BDSM. Mainly about the art of shibari | Credit: Marco Amore / ArtmajeurBook two has interesting aspects of BDSM. Mainly about the art of shibari | Credit: Marco Amore / ArtmajeurIn addition, the two characters present interesting conflicts to be resolved:
Matheus with the harassment he suffers from his stepmother, which ends up hindering the good relationship he has with his father, and Sophia with the difficulty of emotionally relating, thanks to the past problems with an alcoholic and negligent mother in childhood, and sexually, since domination came as an escape (unlike Matheus, who simply likes and does it in the best possible way, prioritizing the wills and limits of their companions).
Valve to overcome a rape
Unlike other friends, Matheus is more of a male figure who encourages equality and does not judge women, in addition to not trying to exercise control in the lives of any of them. This book was undoubtedly the most interesting of the three. The third and last book in the saga, Redenção Pelo Amor, almost resembles a Mexican soap opera,
- although the affection between the main characters is more evident in the first encounters than the other menthat served as the drivers of the works. Until
- now, Antônio, the third friend, was seen as a distant creature, somewhat frigid, always focused on work and with a
- marriage that looked more like an arrangement between families than something formed by two people who love each other.
And the work makes this even more evident, since in this book we can see that, in fact, the arrangement was made thanks to the fortune of the two families involved and the that was established between Antônio’s father and Ludmila’s. This last one, by the way, is a crazy person worthy of those dramatic serials of the 9:00 pm band.
Of all the books, the third is the one with the least bitching | Credit: Elizabeth Tsung / UnsplashFrom all books, the third is the one with the least bitching | Credit: Elizabeth Tsung / UnsplashIf Antônio’s cold and calculating behavior, a tall, wealthy boy with deep blue eyes (yes, again!) Stems from the family’s demand for him to be the heir to fortune and to keep his business flowing,
Fed by a distant and unhappy relationship
with the bride, everything ends up falling apart when he meets Cecília in Rio’s traffic and is enchanted by the psychology student’s sweet, polite and fun way. Here, we have the first pair of small breasts and hairy vagina – glory to the Goddess, some body that is not within the standards required by porn movies!
(and which seem to be repeated in the author’s slutty literature). The biggest problem here is for Antônio to abandon absurd obligations in order to be able to be with the woman he loves, which involves facing the conservative family and the psychopathic bride. The point is, without a doubt, the delicious musical taste of the main character, who is passionate about MPB and lists Nando Reis and Maria Betânia among her preferences.
- Even so, the controlling behavior of the male in the book can be frightening at times, even though he shows that he really likes her and that their moments
- are lighter than that of the madman who started the trilogy up there. Despite this, the length of the characters’ plot makes literature tiresome, in addition to
- the notable presence of expressions repeated to exhaustion.
The language of the books could be less crass and more thought-provoking | Credit: Marco Santiago / ISO RepublicThe language of books could be less crass and more thought-provoking | Credit: Marco Santiago / ISO RepublicAnalyzing Nana’s trilogy and style as a whole: the conflicts between the characters could be more focused and interesting as in the second book, the narrative could be more fluid and less repetitive,